Mark here with a HOT secret for your next talk:
USE YOUR BODY ON STAGE
As you probably know, non-verbal communication makes up over 93% of all communication.
Your Tribe listens to YOUR body even more than they do your words.
So it’s important you SPEAK with your Body, in order to ROCK your Talk!
Here are 6 ways to use your Body in your Talk:
- When you get excited – move your hands in the air.
- To emphasize something – get on your knees and whisper.
- When you tell your story of victory and results – pump your fists against your chest and do an air kick
- When you tell a vulnerable story – put your head in your hands and be quiet for a few moments..(the Power of the PAUSE is incredible!)
- When you share something that surprised you – open your legs and arms, like standing in an “X” – like you couldn’t believe it.
- When you talk about your Tribe’s pain – make an angry face. It shows them how you care so much about them it makes you upset.
HOT, right? Let me know in the comments:
How can YOU use your BODY more when you Speak?